Monday, January 16, 2012

The EVIL of Boy Scouts

One of the darkest periods of my life occurred when I was around 10 to 13 (not THE darkest, but I’m not ready to write about that yet) whatever the Boy Scout ages are. The church I went to also had a Boy Scout troop (Troop 964, I’ll never forget that Hell) and my parents were all about me being a part of it. I suspect now because of my undiagnosed A.D.H.D. In our family, each of the three children had a specific job: My older sister’s job was to be the Princess of Perfection, Sweetness and Light. My little brother’s job, no matter what he got involved in and it was pretty much everything, was to be The Baby of the family and my job was to be The Disappointment. The Under-Achiever. So I think they saw the Boy Scouts as a way of making me a “Man” and more the type of child that they wanted not the child I actually was.
The thing is there was, Ronnie Jacobsen, singularly the most evil thing (and I say Thing, not human being for a reason) I’ve ever met and IT’s dad Duane Jacobsen was the Scout Master. Ronnie Jacobsen didn’t really like anybody but he especially didn’t like me. Now, Ronnie was a skinny weasel to be sure but seeing as how his dad was in charge most of the other kids would do whatever Ronnie wanted because they knew that fat BASTARD Duane Jacobsen would look the other way or cover up whatever Ronnie did and in reality you wanted Ronnie to be after someone else, not you.  I on the other hand didn’t like Ronnie. I knew IT for the Douche Bag IT was and didn’t go along with whatever IT wanted to do. That brought Hell down on me.
The worst was the scouting over night camping trips because I was always outnumbered and at some point evil was going to descend on me every single time and I tried to get my parents to understand this. The fact is they KNEW I was being physically abused, verbally and mentally assaulted. They KNEW it. But they forced me to go anyway. Who does that to a kid? I HATED Boy Scouts and NEVER wanted anything to do with it. I said that over and over and over but they forced me to go anyway. Mom felt that because it was part of “church” I needed to be there. I’ve read the Bible and no where in that thing does it say something like: Verily I say unto you, thou must go Scouting. For without the knowledge of Boy Scouts thou canst not reach the kingdom of heaven.
It got so bad for me and nothing was done to stop the evil of Ronnie Jacobsen that my dad had to start going on scout outings to keep me safe. REALLY?? I got a better idea: How about me never having to go anywhere near a scout thing again?? How about that?
Finally after years of abuse, at one Wednesday evening MIA deal (the scouts met at the same time) they were harassing me in that scout room in that back upstairs room by the stage. I’d had enough so I got up and left. That FAT PIG BASTARD sent his son and a couple of his thugs to bring me back (again I was out numbered as always). I refused to go with them so one of them blindsided me to the face and knocked me down. The other two grabbed me by my feet and started dragging me back up those stairs so that my head was bashing off the steps. Some girls passing by saw what was happening and yelled for them to stop. Surprised, they dropped my feet and I was able to roll down the stairs and started running for the class my mother was teaching, they were right behind me. I made it to her class as the thugs burst in behind me. The girls came in and explained what had been happening and my mother FINALLY got it and I NEVER had to do scouting again.
After high school I went looking for Ronnie because he has a boat load of payback coming. I never found him but just a year ago I found out that in the 80’s Ronnie was in prison (Nooooo… I’m stunned)! And he was murdered by other prisoners. How evil are you that other prisoners want to kill you? When I heard that I started laughing.
Karma really IS a Bitch…
It’s ok. I believe in life after death. That gives me an eternity of time to pay Ronnie Jacobsen back.
Oh, and I will…

No comments:

Post a Comment