Monday, January 9, 2012

I'm Brand New To This

   I've been writing a bunch of my memories, stories, incidents from my life down on my Facebook page for a  while now as a way of learning to understand how my A.D.H.D. (which I was not diagnosed with until 2010) has effected my life. Doing this has helped me to come to terms with a lot that went on back in the day not only by re-examining them but also from the comments my friends have made to the experiences I've had.
   Recently some of my friends have been suggesting that I start a blog to keep going with what I have started. Only I know nothing about all of this here. They gave me this site address and told me to go for it. So I am a complete newbie to what all of this is about. I don't know why anyone would want to read my ramblings but I figured I'd give this a try and see what I think.
   So, here goes nothing...

  

No comments:

Post a Comment